When you think of homes for sale in Vail, Colorado, you may not realize how many different districts are in the community. It can be an intimidating process when you first get started. There are ten different areas where you may want to purchase one of the homes for sale in Vail. Here we will give you a brief overview of each one.
- East Vail is known for its single-family homes. It can be accessed via the East Vail I-70 Exit.
- The Golf Course district is the area to find low density homes. You can get to it via the Vail or East Vail exits.
- Golden Peak is home of multi-family homes. Access if via the Vail I-70 exit.
- Vail Village houses many retail facilities. It is also home to the Colorado Ski Museum. Ski lifts can also be accessed from here.
- The business district has many offices, the hospital, banks, city government offices, and some low density homes. Use the Vail Exit to access this portion of town.
- Lionshead is the mountain portal. Ski lift access for Eagle’s Nest and Adventure Ridge mountain can both be accessed here. The library, ice arena, and public parking can also be found via the Vail Exit on I-70.
- Sandstone houses a mix of retail offices, a grocery store, post office, graduate school, and a variety of homes.
- EverVail and Cascade Village are both home to the mountain portal and resort. Many of the homes for sale in Vail are located here.
- West Vail is known primarily for its single-family homes. It can be accessed via the West Vail exit on I-70.
As you can see, there are a variety of options when looking at homes for sale in Vail. It can be a daunting task to decide which area you want to live in. It’s great to find a real estate agent who knows the area well. This is why you should go with Patty here at Colorado Mountain Real Estate. She has a great record for helping customers find the home they’ve been searching for when considering homes for sale in Vail. Contact her today to get started finding your next home or vacation getaway property!