Buyers & Sellers
We know you’re not just buying a home – you’re creating a lifestyle!
Many dream for years about owning a Colorado Mountain Home and we would be thrilled to help make your dream a reality. At Colorado Mountain Real Estate, our goal is to be your hands-on, local contact throughout the entire real estate purchase process. You want to get the best possible purchase price on your home and balance this with the location and amenities that are most important to you. We understand this, we know the area and the market, and we can help!
If you are considering purchasing real estate in one of our resort areas, we would love to get started helping you find the perfect home. Please contact us and we will get started working for you right away:
- Listen and understand what’s most important to you
- Advise you on which neighborhoods and properties best suit your needs
- Provide rental income estimates for investment or 2nd homes if you are looking to help offset property costs with rental income
- Do a tour of local neighborhoods to help you understand locations, neighborhoods and values
- Provide local knowledge regarding our resorts, neighborhoods, activities, shopping and amenities
- Research and preview homes for sale so you don’t have to spend hours surfing the web (yes, we preview every property we show!)
- Show you homes that best meet your criteria and provide objective analysis on market value and home pricing and potential rental income
- Recommend lenders to obtain pre-approval for determining what you can realistically afford and market you to potential sellers as a pre-qualifiied buyer
- Effectively communicate with all parties to ensure clarification during offer and contract negotiations.
- Help negotiate the best price possible on your new Colorado Mountain home
- Review title commitments.
- Recommend home inspectors, mortgage companies, and local vendors/contacts
- Join you on your final walk-through to make sure your new home is ready for move in
- Assist in getting your property ready for rentals (if you are looking for additional income)
- Welcome you to Colorado and your new Colorado Mountain Lifestyle – we’re glad you are here!
Selling your home is a lot more complicated that you might think. We can help!
At Colorado Mountain Real Estate, we understand that selling your home is a huge decision that impacts lifestyle, financial and personal goals. Generally, you want to get the best possible price for their home and you want to sell quickly. We’re here to help.
On average, sellers receive a 20 percent higher sales price when using a real estate agent than sellers who sell their own homes. These statistics from the National Association of Realtors demonstrate the importance of using a skilled professional. It is important to stay informed with current market trends, property values, financing and mortgage rates and most importantly, to understand the local market. We do this and we do it well. We are familiar with local neighborhoods in Summit and Eagle counties and are able to provide insights and advise to help you sell your home.
Let’s talk about how we can help you in selling your Colorado Mountain Home:
- Discuss & evaluate your needs
- Advise you on current marketing trends
- Evaluate and suggest listing price
- Recommend staging and maintenance items BEFORE listing your property (first impressions count)
- Complete real estate documents (listing and disclosure forms)
- Implement a personalized marketing plan
- Stage and prepare your property “for sale”
- Open House schedule and marketing your home to potential buyers
- Get showing feedback from local brokers and potential buyers
- Make adjustments based on feedback, market activity and showings
- Negotiate offers
Compliments of Land Title Guarantee Company.